- 6-12 months
Chicken and vegetable purée
Wash your hands and clean the work surface before each preparation.
• 200 g sweet potatoes (2 medium)
• 40 g boneless chicken breast
• 2 carrots
• 2 teaspoon rapeseed oil or other vegetable oil
• clean drinking water
1. Wash, peel and dice the sweet potatoes.
2. Wash, peel and dice the carrots.
3. Put the chicken in a saucepan with a little water and cook over a low heat, without browning.
4. Once the chicken is cooked through, add the diced sweet potatoes and carrots and enough water to cover everything. Bring to the boil, stir, cover and leave to simmer for
15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add more water if needed.
5. Once cooked, allow the mixture to cool, then blend everything, gradually adding the oil. You can blend everything coarsely and leave small chunks.
6. Take half of the preparation to serve to baby, after checking the temperature, and keep the rest in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 24 hours.